Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 SystemCheats/Premium Package/Warzone Review

BoneAir69's Review

Please read the review thoroughly and if something seems wrong in your head, read again! This is my first and, honest review for SystemCheats.

Well, let me start by saying that I've only used one other cheat provider for 3-4 years in the past. They banned me for a false "Paypal dispute" (happened to others I know) for which they took my money for a 1-year subscription (never got a refund). I was also willing to give them my Paypal credentials, so they can log in and have a look, instead, they wanted 200 extra for the unban but nahhh fukkeem as I say! Later that week, even though I decided never to use cheats again, my shaky hands made me search for another provider which is where I stumbled upon SystemCheats.

I have been a proud member since 2015 and love all the cheats that have been released. I bought another years subscription before writing this review and look forward to all the future releases. Enough talking, let's get right into the review!

SystemCheats

The website looks amazing and is very easy to navigate, and all the important tabs are on the top. New users have a section of their own "Sales" where you can find all the necessary information:
    -Available cheats and hacks
    -Cheat status, so you don't buy while it's offline (beneficial for newbies)
    -Information about Trials and Premium Package
    -Customer Reviews which is where you've found mine

Once you have browsed through the above and made the best decision of your life by becoming a customer (requires purchase ofc), you will unlock the "Customer Section" aka the BOSS level:
    -Guide to download and install the loader/cheat
    -Thread where you can have private discussions with other customers ...I'm gonna say members from now on
    -In-depth information about the cheat/package that you've purchased
    -Members also suggest their settings for in-game which you can try with caution!
    -Find players to play with
    -Thread where you can also find info about each loader update, like patch notes!

The staff/mods/admins are amazing! Always ready to help and (for me) the cheat downtime always has a fast turn around (so not offline for long)
    Safety is a priority/essential for SystemCheats so if there's a major update, there will be an update and the cheat will be tested before we can use it again, hence the low ban rate! I've never been banned by using SC cheats (literally just touched wood/my table) and others have mentioned that they been caught by blatantly raging or being reported because of their play style. Remember guys, its how you use the cheat, so follow all the steps/guides properly.

Premium Package

If anyone were to ask me for a suggestion, I would always recommend the Premium Package.
    -I have been renewing it for years
    -Includes all the cheats
    -Cheaper than buying a couple of cheats separately
    -You get early access to new cheats
    -Cheats are visible in the Customer section once purchased
    -Delivery is also instantaneous so you can start cheating on the get-go (read the guides properly though please!)
    -You also get some Free exclusives for purchasing this Package as a thank you from the team

Modern Warfare/Warzone

Aimbot
    10/10

The Aimbot works flawlessly, and the settings are easily adjustable for each player's specific liking! It is customizable to meet the needs of anyone who has access to this cheat. It is well built, included prediction and visually confirms who you've locked onto. It works really well and makes you as a player look legit (this depends on your settings lol), my right-hand shakes a lot when playing FPS games and the aimbot helps with this. SystemCheats have done a great job of making the features in terms of both customizability as well as legitness.

ESP
    9/10
    Overall the ESP feature of this cheat works well! However, sometimes I've noticed that players won't be visible on ESP when landing on me and will appear once they've landed. This is a rare occurrence but does get me killed and hence the 9/10. However, it still works amazing and isn't that big of a deal since it only makes you look more legit and less suspicious looking at a player that's just got back from the gulag. You can change the ESP settings so that it displays what you want it to display!

Configuration
    10/10
    The Modern Warfare/Warzone cheat has so many customizability options! Seriously TONS of options! I was blown away by the number of things that you can change for each player's personal preference! It is easily able to be changed to meet each players specific needs! And if you can't be bothered to fiddle around too much, others have pasted their configs so you can copy theirs, please be careful though, some are rage settings.

Security
    10/10
    This goes without saying, SystemCheats is by far the most trustworthy cheat provider! I have been using the cheat since day one and have had zero issues whatsoever with security! They certainly have not disappointed in this area!

Price
    10/10
    Now let's talk price! This seems to be a major thing for most people! The price of the Premium Package is UNBEATABLE You certainly get what you pay for! I've been purchasing yearly subscriptions every time! The price is SUPER AFFORDABLE as a Package.

Conclusion
    Overall this is an OUTSTANDING cheat! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a Warzone cheat! System Cheats is by far the best cheat provider and by far superior to my previous one! If you're looking to step up your Warzone career, then this is a great way to do it! The cheat is PHENOMENAL, and really REMARKABLE Don't hesitate to buy this cheat, it is 100% worth it! I really enjoy using it and hope you do as well.

If you found this review helpful, please leave a Thanks, so I know if I should review other cheats for you to help with your decision. If you decide to make a purchase, I'll see you on the other side.

Trustpilot Reviewhttps://uk.trustpilot.com/submitted/...a-33b936a7d914

Have a wonderful day everyone, and stay safe
    Last edited by Boneair69; 12-01-2020 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Forgot Trustpilot review
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boneair69 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    Wow, this is a very detailed review, glad you found us. thank you very much for this
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skywalker For This Useful Post:

Boneair69 (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for the detailed review. I'm not sure if you are wanting the reward for the review, if so do you mind writing the Trustpilot review as well?
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Walter White For This Useful Post:

Boneair69 (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    @Walter White I knew I forgot something lol, thanks for the reminder, I've updated the review.

Thanks
    Such an amazing review! Thank you for your kind words!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

Boneair69 (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    Thank mate for the positive review, and trustpilot link. You included everything that was needed to include, by my opinion.
    I have added 5 days into your subscription!

Regards,
    Scythe.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Boneair69 (12-01-2020)