Thanks

Premium Package / CoD Review(s)

Ive been a member for several months, and used the premium package for the entirety of my sub here. From day 1 i have found the process to be easy to follow, and user friendly.

My Personal Targets have been the CoD titles. From Bo4 to the newest release. I have 0 complaints or issues with any of the products ive used here. I would HIGHLY recommend this service to any and all interested in the premium package. Menu and Controls or settings are incredibly easy to change. The Aimbot is accurate and easy to understand and edit, the Vis Check is absolutely killer and a necessity if you are looking for a long experience without making mistakes that could cost you down the line. For Warzone, The item ESP's and other features help give you that incredible edge that will push you to victory more often than not. Combine that with all of the guides/setting posts from the users here it is hard to go wrong. The Product simply WORKS and its EASY to get setup and going.

As a personal note, i would HIGHLY recommend all, if you are new to the scene, to do your research on settings and understand the purpose of them to keep yourself SAFE and protect your account. Nothing worse than losing a main account on any game you are looking to use this product on.

Best of luck, stay safe,

ETSDreams

EDIT: Link here for TrustPilot Review: https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...9-47790a8bd53d
    Last edited by etsdreams; 11-23-2020 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Added TrustPilot Review Link.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to etsdreams For This Useful Post:

FreshMan (11-23-2020)

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your kind words and good to see you like it!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!
    Please check our reward system for reviews!
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Reward-System!

Thanks
    Edited and added Tp link!

Thanks
    Thank you for the review. Glad to see you're liking the COD cheats.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

Thanks
    Thank so much for the review and truspilot link. Happy to have you around mate!
    5 days added to your current subscription.

Regards,
    Scythe.