Thanks

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty - Review

Hello everyone.

I decided I had to write a review about COD's premium cheat. To begin with , I have been using cheats since 2016, when I managed to get banned once I decided I should find a different provider. Then SystemCheats came around and let me tell you this, this is by far the best cheat's provider, been here for a while with no bans or anything.

• I have a condition with my eyes and I cannot see properly when I play games. So far the new cheat of COD was more than enough helping me recognize the enemy when they manage to hop in front of me. I feel like I get the best experience I can get with this cheat.
    • I tested out that it works perfectly from every aspect I need. I do not rage so I use the option to see the enemy when is visible with a teeny-tiny help of aimbot which by the way it does it's job perfectly without any problems. The menu is quite easy to use once you check all the options.
    • Honestly there is always a chance of getting banned when you're cheating though I've been using cheats from this site since 2017 and no bans or anything. All safe. It's not only about the cheat but how you use it.

In conclusion
    I would recommend this hack for anyone who want's to have a good time or having vision problems like me.

https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5...693f08f004aa00
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for your review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

LF21 (11-20-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review, glad to see you are having fun
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

Thanks
    Thank you for the review!

Added 5 days to your sub. Have fun!