Thanks

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Product Review - 2020-11-20

I myself am fairly new to the SystemCheats community (although I registered in 2017); but let me say I am quite impressed. I’ve been in the COD cheesing scene since I was a youngin, creating CFG menus for MW2. From then till now I’ve used countless cheats, for countless games from countless providers. From my experience, SystemCheats is one of the most helpful and welcoming communities in our toxic scene of cheating.

This is a game I wasn’t sure I would be cheating in after my main provider got hit with a cease and desist, but now my doubts have been put away. SC’s COD cheat is one of the most feature-rich, easy to use and stable clients I have ever used. From the awesome, easy to use loader - to the simple and refined menus; it is simply what you want from a cheat.

The aimbot functions as expected, if not better. Includes FULL customization. The ESP is insanely customizable, from players to objects to vehicles, you will see it first. Warning system is a nice feature as well, not to mention all the other features: trigger-bot, 2D & 3D radar, customizable/saveable settings, etc. A very well built, fully featured cheat.

Security seems top notch. Injection process is as expected and the loader is very well built. Only used for a couple days, but no bans on any games or accounts as of yet!

Overall, SystemCheats COD product is simply where it’s at. Their support team is top notch, thier cheats are top notch. For the price, what are you waiting for?

https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...e-afe980259b94
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review Glad to see you are loving your time here at SystemCheats
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

Thanks
    Thank you for the review!

Added 5 days to your sub. Have fun!