Hello hello. I`m a new member here since today. First thing, i will explain why i did choose you after 7 months of using different provider. Of course, no names and ads here to keep clean.
I was twisting the settings about 2-3h and thanks for one of the mods to help me with links about explanation specifically to warzone. So after all that, i`m using as much as legit settings as i can, most of the things off, just ESP of players on, aim smooth 80, prediction 15, i guess thats the settings which wont lock on target. Ok back to cheat it self.

ESP a bit laggy but i will get used to it so at the moment 8/10. Still does the job
Aimbot 10/10 as i guess it can lock badly for rage, and can be legit for my personal usage
colours 10/10 i do like that those annoying red bright colours can be edited for my grey and black which is perfect for me.

The rest of the stuff im not using it and i guess i wont need it.

I noticed that i do get about 20-30 fps lost since i inject the cheat, esp only 150m, no radars so maybe some of you can give me tips right here, what maybe i can change.

So since i played about 10 matches, im giving overall good 9 out of 10 for score, for me the main thing and the most important thing here, to be undetected as long as i can. As i mentioned here before my another provider, in last 5 weeks i did lost 3 accounts with damascus, obsidian and almost 300 wins which i worked hard for, the latest was this morning account banned with 37 days game play time. I know since i injecting its all on me, im taking the risk, but i need to know that team behind me doing daily job to make things easier for us.

Why i choose you? Trust pilot and price. If you can make me happy, im willing to stay here long term.

First impression is the most important for me, us. I did get help through discord thanks to VOID, i did get help about warzone meniu thanks to another moderator, by this, i can see that people are willing to communicate and not just collect money, so from today i hope that i can enjoy the service.

I got 7 days left as a premium btw