Thanks

My SC COD MW Testimonial

Hi everyone, i'm started to use this chair since march and i come here to say... Thank you, I never get banned, i never find a noticeable bug, i feel really safe using this one, i'm not a streamer so it fits perfect for me.

-NO FPS DROP
    -Everything works pretty smooth (my graphic is pretty dogshit and i don't have any issue
    -All the features are really customizable, because i don't like to use radar 2d, triggerbot or the warning thing, they are useful but i prefer to stay with my aimbot and esp, they are great, i would love to aim through fences but still god.
    -You can play and listen music because it's way too chill and you don't need to pay 100% attention to everything, esp customization is one of the best IMO.
    -You can set multiple profiles, that helps a lot because i use dif configurations for multiplayer and warzone.
    -Randomize Aim (bones) = Best feature, i love it, it works as intended.
    -I never suffer any shadowban or anything like that, i'm using my personal expensive account and 0 problem.
    sec editing, i press enter for error lol
    -You don't need to learn the Cr-Amax(galil) recoil

Very very safe
    , and all the staff is always paying attention about anticheat, the updates are very fast and i can always enjoy about the other chairs while it's offline, i recommend SC 100%.

If you are looking for a good chair and you are not a streamer, buy it, you don't need to think about it, prices is low asf, support is amazing, and you can enjoy a lot of other chair while it's offline for patch or something. a lot of payment methods and resellers, feel free to give 1 chance and you will see what i'm talking about. I already vouched my reseller and recommended this because it's gold, like all my weapons in MW.

Trustpilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5...693f0acce1f67e
    Last edited by Joshander; 11-07-2020 at 04:13 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review, glad you are liking SystemCheats
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    YES! Nobody can compate with our CHAIRS!

Added 5 days to your chair. Ty for the review.