Thanks

Counter-Strike: Source Counter-Strike: Source Review

Here is my honest review who's been CSS Cheats through Premium Package.

I've been using CSS Cheats since a month now and here is my take on it.

ESP Customizations 5/5 : The Radar, 2D/3D Boxes, Items ESP looks are spot on, variety of options to choose from.

Misc & Colors 5/5: Every single thing you see in the cheat can change it's colors, i personally am not a fan of bright colors so i usually change it to dull whenever i play, love this feature as it helps a lot.

ESP 2/5 : Even though the ESP has so many customizations, ESP is a bit laggy and inaccurate, I've set the max distance to the maximum and still the ESP boxes disappears when the enemy is nearby. I usually counter this problem by using a Radar but the ESP needs some serious work

Warning System 5/5 : I love this so much lol, it basically tells you whos nearby and whos looking / aiming at you, also triggers an alarm beep, amazing shit!

PROTECTION 5/5 : No Bans yet I'm loving this so far, 100% Safe for me even though i rage a little sometimes hahah

Overall, I would recommend this cheat if you buy premium package(100% Worth your money) and play and use different cheats too, but for an individual cheat i probably wont as it needs a little work

TrustPilot : https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5...8e6f04a41cc308
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kreyzen2 For This Useful Post:

Walter White (10-26-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for amazing review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

kreyzen2 (10-25-2020)

Thanks
    Counter-Strike: Source?? Glad you like the cheat
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Walter White For This Useful Post:

kreyzen2 (10-26-2020)

Thanks
    yep, css i still play that game

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    5 Days added to your subscription.
    The ESP won't render players that are far, this is serverside. please this explanation for CSGO and CSS: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/6240

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtualSystem For This Useful Post:

kreyzen2 (10-27-2020)