Threaded View

Thanks

Counter-Strike: Source Counter-Strike: Source Review

Here is my honest review who's been CSS Cheats through Premium Package.

I've been using CSS Cheats since a month now and here is my take on it.

ESP Customizations 5/5 : The Radar, 2D/3D Boxes, Items ESP looks are spot on, variety of options to choose from.

Misc & Colors 5/5: Every single thing you see in the cheat can change it's colors, i personally am not a fan of bright colors so i usually change it to dull whenever i play, love this feature as it helps a lot.

ESP 2/5 : Even though the ESP has so many customizations, ESP is a bit laggy and inaccurate, I've set the max distance to the maximum and still the ESP boxes disappears when the enemy is nearby. I usually counter this problem by using a Radar but the ESP needs some serious work

Warning System 5/5 : I love this so much lol, it basically tells you whos nearby and whos looking / aiming at you, also triggers an alarm beep, amazing shit!

PROTECTION 5/5 : No Bans yet I'm loving this so far, 100% Safe for me even though i rage a little sometimes hahah

Overall, I would recommend this cheat if you buy premium package(100% Worth your money) and play and use different cheats too, but for an individual cheat i probably wont as it needs a little work

TrustPilot : https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5...8e6f04a41cc308
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kreyzen2 For This Useful Post:

Walter White (10-26-2020)