Thread: Prices

Thanks

Prices

Is it just me or did I miss an announcement on the prices being raised?

I moved here because it was cheaper than the last cheat I used, now it costs more.

Please lower the prices back to what they were. If you added more features, I would understand, but the Sea of Thieves cheat virtually didn't change in years so why are you charging more for it?

I'm sure you will delete this but you will hopefully get the message. Thanks.

Thanks
    Um where did you found informations about price rise?
    As far as I know prices are same from very long

Thanks
    I could have sworn it was $12 USD and now its 14.99 euro which comes out to $17.71 USD per month

This is ridiculous, guys. $17.71 is way overpriced.

I purchased your 6 month package, several times for under $30, now it costs way more.
    Last edited by JeffTheDrunk; 10-23-2020 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks
    We didn't change our prices from very long and for sure you never paid that for 6 months subscroption unless it was a sale event.
    Talking about overpriced, nobody pushing you to buy if you don't like the price, I will say it's opposite, other provders got much more expensive prices.

Thanks
    Well you are misinformed, the prices were definitely raised. Within the past 6 months since I last purchased.

In March 2020 I paid $27.71 for a 6 month subscription. Just checked the bank statement. It now costs $53.08 - almost double.

I expected an answer like that from you, but I will freely express my opinion here as this is what it is meant for.

If you are so sure the prices didn't change, how about you match exactly what I paid 6 months ago? Didn't think so.
    Last edited by JeffTheDrunk; 10-23-2020 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks
    The only thing 6 month ago was change currency from dollars to euro but all prices stayed same at the end.
    Maybe you was buying while some sale event as I said before

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    The only thing 6 month ago was change currency from dollars to euro but all prices stayed same at the end.
    You're wrong dude. It went from $12 to €14.99 Euro, which is even more when converted to USD.

$17.71 per month - it never costed that much, and as a seller you should know that.

I just wanted an explanation of why you raised the prices with no difference in features... you don't need to take it personally. Seems dishonest to hide this change and hope people don't realize they are paying more.
    Last edited by JeffTheDrunk; 10-23-2020 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks
    I am sorry for the misinformation given by the Moderators here, let me clear things up.

Yes, you are correct, we did made changes to our subs to reflect a single currency, (Euros) in this case and went for a simplified pricing table for about 6 months ago, while slighty increasing our prices to match prices in the Market in this industry.

Now you did as a matter of fact bought 6 months of SoT back then. Which was 37 Dollars at that time and you used 25% off coupon which landed you to the price you paid for. That is why you got youself a good deal.

Now the 6 Month pricing is 45 Euros for SoT which would be about 53 Dollars, if you were to use a 25% off like you did before you would land around 40 Dollars.

You are talking about buying a cheat for 6 months of use and we belive these prices are fair at this time in this Market.

Its up to you to buy it or not but i can tell you they are here to stay and won't be changed.

Hope this cleared up the situation. Now it's up to you to decide ^^

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

JeffTheDrunk (10-23-2020)

Thanks
    Much thanks for the proper response @Injected

I would always buy during the 25% off sale and it came to $27 - it's on my bank statement.

So the currency changed as well as significantly raising the price - please tell me I'm not crazy....

The price went from $35 USD to $53 USD for a 6 month subscription - willing to bet all the money in the world on this!

Doesn't matter anyway, just don't like being told I'm wrong when I'm right.

Thanks again...
    Last edited by JeffTheDrunk; 10-23-2020 at 03:08 AM.

Thanks
    Conversions and stocks obviously effects how things reflect, when we did these changes the differences were not as high as you would expect.

We are a considering our customers as EU based and will be considering them as such moving foward. Conversions and what happens to the Dollar in the market is not something we can check constantly.

And again yes you are correct from 36.95 USD to 53 USD it went, but then again, back then we were supporting USD as a currency on our site which is no longer the case.

Therefore, as the conversion between Euro - USD results in higher numbers prices will go up for those using USD, which again not in our control at this point.

Dropping USD currency support is a decision made by Admins therefore won't be changed.

Still, we belive even in this situation our prices are lower compared to our competitiors but that is a choice you have to make.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

JeffTheDrunk (10-23-2020),Psychopath (10-23-2020)