Thanks

A great cheat for MW 2019!

It has never been so easy to acquire a good and easy to install cheat. The payement process went smooth, with many payement options (not just BTC, like other providers)
    The support and the seller were very professional when I had questions, and they were answered in short delays, which made my experience with the site remarkable so far.

I bought this cheat for two games mainly BF5 and MW 2019. Both cheats work flawlessly and don't slow down your computer (at least not mine), this is refreshing to be fair! The cheat menu is also simple and
    easy to use, why would you make things overly complicated? You can assign any button to the major features of each cheat and that's what makes it so easy to use!

I've never been banned on Modern Warfare so far because they care about the security, after each patch from activision they will put the cheat offline so that you can't inject it accidently! The waiting time between a patch and the cheat going bacn online depends on the patch , but to be honest I prefer to wait a bit longer and have a quality cheat updated than something rushed and get my account banned! But ofcourse there is always a chance to be banned, but that you kow already, just play safely and don't rage too much!

My Conclusion so far is that this cheat service is one of the best of its kind and I will keep supporting this site. I gave 4 starts because not all cheats are perfect, but this one is close to perfect! Maybe i'll improve my already good review in the future if they keep up the good work!

https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...6-d576825f7544
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to derwishe For This Useful Post:

Kampovsky (10-21-2020),Psychopath (10-21-2020),Scythe (10-22-2020),Walter White (10-22-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you very much for such detailed and honest review!
    We really appreciate it

5 days were added to your subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Glad to see that you are loving the cheat as much as we are
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).