Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    cheers man! yeah I noticed that too, i've changed a few settings so should be a lot smoother next time
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Sorry but there are just way too many things wrong with this video to qualify for the reward.

1- Extremely Laggy.
    2- 2 Minutes of it is just you looking at things.
    3- Parts were you die is not cut out (Just why?)
    4- Edited poorly... More action edits needed. Kill move on kill move on.
    5- Menu is not shown(While it's not a necessity it would have given you some points)
    6- Cheat is not properly configured, everything is on(Too much clutter on the screen in a game life BF V and with the Laggyness it doesn't look good at all)

If i were to give you days for this video it would have been unjust to those who spend quality time editing theirs to make good content.

I would highly suggest you to check Videos Section to see what people came up with and got the days so you can get some inspiration and idea of what we are looking for.

Don't let this discourage you. Trying is better than not giving it a go. Now you know how to do it the right way.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

Lewisbee6 (10-16-2020)

Thanks
    Cheers for the pointers man! got a few clips from cod multiplayer ready to be edited so ill give it another go with the pointers you have just given me!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Unfortunately, it doesn't fit towards the reward system.
    There is way too much things happening on the screen and by seeing your pc specs, I think you can tweak the game and cheat to get stable 30 fps.
    These fps dips below 20 killing the whole video.
    I suggest you to tweak your game, you can make it look like minecraft, as long as the cheat is still visible just fine.

Tweak BFV so at least you can record on 30 fps stable.
    Turn off all the useless things from the cheat, such as friendly esp, not sure why would you use it for such a large game with that many players.
    Turn off aim lasers, possibly pickup esp as well. Same goes for 2d radar.

As for the video edit, there are lots of useless clips that you can cut off and for it to 2:30-3:00 video.
    Record in 30 fps and render at 30. If 1080p is too much for your hardware, change resolution to 720p just bump up the final bitrate to maybe 50mb/s+

If you plan to show the menu, not longer than 30 secs including intro, so menu showing about 20 secs, otherwise the video will be just about menu features lol.
    You can do it as an overlay on top of a ongoing gameplay. Which will be better imo.

Also, all the points @Injected mentioned, take them into consideration as well.
    Good luck and I hope to see another one with improvement(s)

Thanks
    thanks for the feedback Psychopath! just uploaded another video from cod multiplayer and ive just installed new hardware to pc so should run a lot better!