Threaded View

Thanks

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive review

First I want to say that, sorry for these spams. I just remembered this that I used the ESP in CSGO so, I decided to give my own opinion about it to help some people with their decision.

Hey, community.
    I had one day trial thingy where came all the cheats, so I decided to give a try with it on CS:GO.
    Even though, It's only an ESP too but I liked to play with it. I didn't use it in Matchmaking a.k.a MM because I can't really hide it. But yeah, let's get started.

- Features (10/10)
    In my opinion, they were just perfect. I can't complain about the ESP all worked like they should be.

- Design (10/10)
    Design on the menu, looks pretty nice and simple. I didn't have any problems with this.

- Security (10/10)
    Hmmh.. Well, the VAC is pretty strong nowadays if we compare to VAC which was back in year 2010 for example. Even though It's "strong" I think SystemCheats will stay undetected.

- Support (10/10)
    Support seems to be nice from all the perspectives, so 10/10.

- Price (10/10)
    Kinda same than on my Battlefield 4 review, cheap and worth it.

-Overall (10/10)
    I liked to rape people mostly on public servers and let them think that I am good player but in reality I cheated. Everything went fine. Keep the nice work up, SystemCheats.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deaktz For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (01-17-2015),irgendwer (01-17-2015),Kaito (01-16-2015),Kryza (01-17-2015),Psychopath (01-17-2015),SystemFiles (01-16-2015)