Thread: Premium Package

Threaded View

Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Premium Package

Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.
    Been using this for two months and this cheat is absolutely amazing! Haven't been shadow ban and all I do is drop 100 kills in pub matches and sometimes drop 40 in warzone when I get mad.

Cheat's features.
    Overall the features on this cheat are SUPER P. It's fairly basic like esp, aimbot, misc, etc. All the basic stuff you need for a cheat but what I like about it is how simple the menu looks compared to other cheats. It's really simple and noob-friendly to configure. One thing that I have a problem is the prediction I have mine set at 3 for the scale but it misses a lot. If you guys know the best prediction lmk! What would be cool if RADAR can just be on the actual minimap instead of being on a separate window but the radar works like a charm.

Security.
    Security is top-notch. I have never been banned or shadow while using this cheat. Although a shadow ban is manual lol. It even avoided the last wave!

Conclusion.
    Overall this cheat is really P! I love how legit the aimbot feels since it was changed to mouse movements I believe. It's not your standard computer aimbot that snaps it's more like aim assist on pc. I highly recommend this cheat to any newcomers in the cheating scene. The only issue I had was the prediction and it crashes when you alt-tab but that is a known bug.

Link Trustpilot Review:
    https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...8-c3cad568240c
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mizu1337 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-17-2020),Scythe (10-13-2020),Walter White (10-12-2020)