Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Review

I've been using SystemCheats since 2016, so there's a lot to be said about their cheats (only good stuff), but I will try to keep this review as simple as possible!

Aimbot: The best COD aimbot I have ever used, since BO3. System's BO3 cheat is so good, it is a shame the game is dead. But this review is about CODMW. So, the aimbot is VERY customizable, not only smooth and aim acceleration like other providers out there, there is a lot you can do with the aimbot. There's a CFG for everyone. You like to quickscope? You can do it. Like to play safe? You can do it. Like a more agressive playstyle? Go for it! My favorite settings currently are for quickscoping, it is so much fun with the right settings for the aimbot! The prediction is good as always, but sometimes it doesn't work with the AX-50 for me, for some reason? Not sure why. I always miss all shots when trying to use the prediction with it. But it work fine for every other weapon.

Visuals: Everything you could imagine is customizable here, to cash to weapon boxes. There's a Show Invisible option that only show visible only players if turned off, which is great for legit and when you don't know how to stop looking at people through walls or following enemies to get kills, but at the same time it is a HUGE help. It gives you a better game sense if you don't use walls. It is possible to do that with the color customization, but it is great they added an option for that! Oh, and you can customize the distance for everything if you are playing Warzone, so your screen don't get spammed with random stuff at 700 range.

Radar: Never used it, but it is great if you don't want to use visible only or walls. Nothing to say about that here, but again, very customizable Radar.

Misc: Nothing to say about Misc. No special features.

Colors: Yea, pretty much does what it says, it customizes the color for the visuals.

Security: As far as I know, it never got detected, since 2016! I'd it's the most secure cheat in the market!

Conclusion:I'd recommend this cheat 100% to a friend or someone that wants to start cheating in cod, it has a lot of option to play with it and find the right settings for your playstyle! I only play MP, so I don't have much to say about Warzone, but for the few games I played, it works great. But there is 2 features I would like to see on SystemCheats for COD, which is NoRecoil and just simply add 2 or more CFG's to save, only being able to save 2 CFG's is not cool in my opinion. You change weapons every now and then, and every weapon has a different settings, so only 2 (3 with the default) is kinda bad. That's all, if you've read all of this, congrats i guess haha. Also, I need tips for the Video i will post, what should I censor to don't get banned?

- - - Updated - - -

Trust Pilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5f7...ae6f0013647ece
    Last edited by Ichigo; 10-09-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ichigo For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-17-2020),Scythe (10-11-2020),Walter White (10-08-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review. We are glad you are liking it as much as the rest of us
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Walter White For This Useful Post:

Ichigo (10-08-2020)

Thanks
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walter White View Post
    Thank you for the review. We are glad you are liking it as much as the rest of us
    no time added?

Thanks
    Unfortunately, I can not do this. A super moderator or an admin has to do it. As soon as they see it, they will decide for themselves.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Walter White For This Useful Post:

Rebbe (10-09-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter White View Post
    Unfortunately, I can not do this. A super moderator or an admin has to do it. As soon as they see it, they will decide for themselves.
    yeah, but my sub expires today ._.

Thanks
    Thank you for the review Ichigo. We appreciate it. And we can't wait for your videos buddy, keep 'em coming.

I have added 5 days for you starting from now.

Regards,
    Scythe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Walter White (10-11-2020)