Thread: Cod mw: 2019

Thanks

Cod mw: 2019

I've been using SystemCheats for a few weeks now, i must say it's one of the better ones out there.

Aimbot

Aimbot is really customizable letting you go super legit or rage your ass off, so i'm giving it a 10/10

3D Radar

The ESP features in the cheat lets you configure it to your hearts contend, there's stapped full of features letting you decide what you want to see in the world, even lets you decide if u wants it to show players who are only visible as if you werent cheating. Also lets you change it to whatever color you'd like. 10/10

2D Radar

Basic radar features, lets u change size, if to show friendly's etc. 10/10

Warning System

The warning system have saved alot of times, it tells you if some one is aiming at you, can see you and how far away they are. 10/10

Misc

Misc features are decent, but i would like to see a bit more risky features like No Recoil. 8/10

Security is on point, i've been going semi-legit since september and i'm yet to be called out or banned.

I'm very happy with the staff and the support they provide if there's something wrong, i'll most definetly purchase another month when this one runs out.

Trustpilot
    https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted...6-b48a5ce9c3be
    Last edited by R3nji; 10-05-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R3nji For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-06-2020),Scythe (10-06-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for amazing review!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review buddy. I have added 5 days to your current subscription. Enjoy extended duration!

Thanks
    Thank you for the review! We are glad you are enjoying it!
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).