Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    i answer for paypal no response ..... but i am a long customer
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy666 View Post
    i answer for paypal no response ..... but i am a long customer
    I did reply on all messages already, check your msg box

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

TheBadGuy666 (08-14-2022)

Thanks
    Please fix the Price . or marked thats over Paypal more expensive is .
    ( Price is marked the same , also for one Month , but is only one week )THX
    But the Service is top ...

Thanks

Need More ways to make Payments

I want to repurchase my premium package & my seller no longer accepts my card so now he wants to charge me pretty much double the price of whats advertised on this website & blame it on paypal fees...
    I'm Not paying $50.00 for a $30 package..

Other than that complaint, This has worked flawlessly... Thanx for your services. I can tell you guys work hard.

I'll buy again when a better payment system is set up.

Thanks
    Overpriced but if you want to pay with PayPal just stfu and do it, 5/5

Thanks
    Thanked 7,764 Times in 3,286 Posts
    @TheBadGuy666 @AlcibiadesPFT
    I apologize for the inconvenience, I will have a chat with him about it and try to find a better solution as I agree with both of you, 20 USD overpaying is unacceptable.
    @QS-Trader
    A bit rude and totally wrong mentality, you shouldn't be overpaying for it. Since you bought it for an overpriced price, I am giving you an extra month as an apology.
    Again, this is not something that I personally agree with, I will have a chat with @Void for this matter.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    I apologize for the inconvenience, I will have a chat with him about it and try to find a better solution as I agree with both of you, 20 USD overpaying is unacceptable.
    @QS-Trader
    A bit rude and totally wrong mentality, you shouldn't be overpaying for it. Since you bought it for an overpriced price, I am giving you an extra month as an apology.
    Again, this is not something that I personally agree with, I will have a chat with @Void for this matter.
    Thanx, Please let me know, I messaged another reseller yesterday because it says on his profile he accepts paypal but no response yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    @QS-Trader

Ok , nice i pay overpriced. And he say it to late thats is so high the price .
    sry for my bad englisch. And you know i m not a new Customer. You give it the extra Time ? how was written ?
    Then im not in Premium and i buy it not this month . ( no money more :-( )
    Last edited by TheBadGuy666; 08-23-2022 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks
    Unfortunately, as I explained in every msg before when someone is asking to pay by paypal, there are some extra fees which I am paying by providing this payment method and there is nothing I can do with it (thanks for paypal stupid policy).
    I always give you a choice for paying other payment methods such as card, crypto etc. If you don't want to pay by paypal because of fees, don't do that, I do not understand the issue and crying around.
    If you going to the shop you also crying around the street that milk is way to expensive then from farm directly?
    What about cheaper prices than originally which I have when paying by card? As then you end up paying less than originally through here...

In short, price will stay the same for now as there is no way I can decrease it at the moment.
    If you do not like it, use other payment method/reseller.
    Last edited by Void; 08-23-2022 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,764 Times in 3,286 Posts
    @TheBadGuy666
    I've spoke with Void regarding your case, please keep it civil, arguments are not supposed to be discussed here, if you want to deal with him, do it privately via PMs.
    As for a refund request, that's not going to happen.
    https://www.systemcheats.net/terms-of-service/
    https://www.systemcheats.net/end-use...nse-agreement/

You bought it, you used it, therefore there are no refunds from that point.
    Also, as we found out, you were purchasing using mollie without any issues? What has changed?..

As for overall high payments through paypal using Void as a reseller, this will be changed with a message that explains the reason behind it and prices beforehand to eliminate any confusion.