Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread:

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    COD WARZONE / MW 2019 Promotion Video Oct #1

    MW 2019 Video Oct #1

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3eMSWbGnw

    Can anyone tell me if there is any way to record the gameplay without the voice of my friends who are with me on discord? I spend most of my time playing with them, so to avoid random background voices, I end up having to go solo to record the videos. If that were possible I would have much more interesting moves to post, any suggestions? PS: My English is bad, I hope you can understand.
    Last edited by AnonymouSC; 10-03-2020 at 05:03 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonymouSC For This Useful Post:

    Psychopath (10-04-2020),Scythe (10-04-2020)

  3. #2
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Void
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 581 Times in 491 Posts
    Nice video, next time it will be nice if you show more features, apart of that it's nice show up of "legit" settings

  4. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 6 Posts
    I loved the music

  5. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    @Void sure, thanks for the tip.

  6. #5
    Psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,398
    Thanks
    1,962
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymouSC View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is any way to record the gameplay without the voice of my friends who are with me on discord? I spend most of my time playing with them, so to avoid random background voices, I end up having to go solo to record the videos. If that were possible I would have much more interesting moves to post, any suggestions? PS: My English is bad, I hope you can understand.
    Yes there is a way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gzpp98mW3Y Great video explaining how to set it up.
    However, recording with friends is tricky, because you don't want them to be haunted so to speak. There is "Streamer Mode" in call of duty account settings. I suggest looking into it when recording with friends.

    As for the video, for a sec, you got me there.. Thought I got discord msg.. lol.
    The video is awesome overall, especially the moment at 0:55.. sicky right on the head.. oof
    10 days added to your subscription, thank you for the video! (Video Reward System)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

    AnonymouSC (10-04-2020)

  8. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    @Psychopath thanks for the alert, i will analyze carefully, and about the discord msg, believe me, it happened to me more than once,

  9. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymouSC View Post
    @Psychopath thanks for the alert, i will analyze carefully, and about the discord msg, believe me, it happened to me more than once,
    Name of song please. Love it

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    with all the recent bans going on with activision will this video not affect the gaming chair as to them looking into it.

  11. #9
    Felkuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Totallynotholland
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by euki3385 View Post
    with all the recent bans going on with activision will this video not affect the gaming chair as to them looking into it.
    No.

    With the amount of videos about warfare syscheats has been putting out i doubt it makes a difference.

  12. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    @euki3385 what you mean? my english is not very good, can you explain?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •