Thanks

MW19 Survival/COOP Video Oct #1

Thought Id just make a little video showing it working on survival mode and how good that damn aimbot is!

Should be in 1440p 60fps soon! ( Might still be finishing off )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msn3ZWj4gF8
    Last edited by VirtualSystem; 10-06-2020 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Month
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryanxheroes For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-03-2020),Walter White (10-03-2020)

Thanks
    Wonderful video. It doesn't necessarily follow the rules set in our Video Rewarding System, nonetheless fantastic video.
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    what are your aimbot settings for this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter White View Post
    Wonderful video. It doesn't necessarily follow the rules set in our Video Rewarding System, nonetheless fantastic video.
    Thanks, and I wasn't going for any reward thing, just wanted to make a video that's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackgankem View Post
    what are your aimbot settings for this?
    First part is 180 FOV and lowest smooth aim ... Pretty much was full rage haha.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Please, but please add intro and fix the watermark, because this video definitely deserves to get rewarded for!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Please, but please add intro and fix the watermark, because this video definitely deserves to get rewarded for!
    Okay I've updated the video with bigger water mark and intro, the black out lines are just blocking my username.

Thanks
    Thanks for the video, 10 days added to your subscription. (Video Reward System)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSystem View Post
    Thanks for the video, 10 days added to your subscription. (Video Reward System)

Thanks for that! Wasn't what I was trying to get as I just wanted to share how good that cheat really is! I am thankful for added time!

Will try and fine spare time to make a RED DEAD 2 video as I am enjoying both a lot!
    My painted on face mask beats the real thing trust me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryanxheroes For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-03-2020)