Thread: Sea of thieves

Thanks

Sea of thieves

If is use an alt and not my main and they ban me, they ban all my account linked on xbox app? or they ban all my account not linked too?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello,

They will ban only your alt account as long as you go through registry and remove any traces from xboxapp.
    This includes doing it BEFORE you decide to cheat on alt account. You can swap between them while cheating, but again, only after deleting traces of xboxapp id through registry.
    However, as for bans, it's been undetected for a very long while now, but of course keep in mind it's not undetectable. There is always a risk of getting banned, especially playing obviously with the cheat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hello,

They will ban only your alt account as long as you go through registry and remove any traces from xboxapp.
    This includes doing it BEFORE you decide to cheat on alt account. You can swap between them while cheating, but again, only after deleting traces of xboxapp id through registry.
    However, as for bans, it's been undetected for a very long while now, but of course keep in mind it's not undetectable. There is always a risk of getting banned, especially playing obviously with the cheat.
    Thanks for the answer and how i can delete traces from xboxapp? there is a guide? i mean with registry how i can do that?

Thanks
    You're welcome!

Sure, here is how:

Just delete the following registry nodes:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\OneSettings\xbox
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\XboxLive

Reboot pc and login to your alt acc, this has to be done every single time if you going to swap between them, which I don't recommend if you going to cheat on a alt, then just keep doing it on the alt.
    Change IP address as well so there will be no traces of your main acc. Obviously, logout from any microsoft accounts on Windows, if there is any, leave it only as Local account.

Thanks
    and if i wanna us my main account i have to do the same stuff?

Thanks
    As I said, yes. If you won't do it, you leave traces of the old/alt account, which is not ideal and defeats the purpose of having an alt account.
    For example, if you going to have an alt account for the duration of the subscription, then always use that alt account until it ran out.
    Then, when you want to go back to your main, do what I've suggested above.

This way there is no risk at all to lose your main account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    As I said, yes. If you won't do it, you leave traces of the old/alt account, which is not ideal and defeats the purpose of having an alt account.
    For example, if you going to have an alt account for the duration of the subscription, then always use that alt account until it ran out.
    Then, when you want to go back to your main, do what I've suggested above.

This way there is no risk at all to lose your main account.
    Thanks for all answer because on my main i have to do insider stuff all weeks only this for the rest i dont need it

Thanks

If you'll have any other questions, don't hesitate to create another thread.