Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

MW/Warzone Hack promotion video - SystemCheats.net Sep #3

New video im still trying to get the quality at 1080P. am also still trying to figuring out how to make these short clips if anyone can help me with tips or so message me! have a nice one Cya!

#CryptedMods!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdn9TbV7fQ0
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    I can see you been trying to improve, but for some reason you are going backwards rather than forward.
    The intro considered to be a whole minute, which is totally wrong. Max intro including showing menu should not be more than 30 secs IMO.
    The quality.. I'm not sure what you use to render, but it seems like there is something wrong about your settings. Also, if you record in 720p, then render at 720p. I really wouldn't suggest trying to render on a higher resolution while recording on lower. It's zoomed in and if you do it incorrectly, there will be jagged edges as in your video.
    If you really want to dedicate time into making cool promo videos, watch a lot of them on youtube, get a hang of it how others doing it. And most importantly, watch tutorials on how to properly record your gameplay using OBS or Nvidia Shadowplay as an example and what settings to use.. Of course render settings as well.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    1 from YouTube u cant learn anything because no one post how they do it so thats nothing than only a dead end dont use OBS nor Nvidia i use a 300$ video card, at the time of recording its all fine, same as rendering it it is all fine but when i upload it to youtube its getting broke, so it aint me. + the intro is only 20 seconds included my intro, and i use sony vegas pro to render it! i need tips to do it not tell me what i need to do on youtube because it will be a dead end... but thanks i still have it, i can render it to 720P and make the showcase of the menu shorter anyways! #CryptedMods

so im able to repost it

- - - Updated - - -

if u want can u close this thread so i could make a new one !?

Thanks
    What he means by the intro is a minute: The intro is the time it takes from the start of the video to the end of the showcase of the menu. No one has seen anything from the video or how the cheat works just has an intro + menu.

Youtube has alot of tutorials on how to do things. For example, you could look for "How to record with my elgato game capture card" and you will find some pretty good results. You could also look into how to render/edit(if you edit in vegas) videos proper in sony vegas.

i would suggest you try and hide your name in the videos though for the safety of your account.

Thanks
    this might be a better video, i also found out why the quality is this low, it doesnt have to do with the rendering. its youtube that makes it to SD quality for some reason, i made a shorter intro now, under 40 seconds in total. hopefully this is better and hopefully someone can help me to fix the problem with youtube..... i rendered it to 720P and recorded on 720P, youtube makes it to SD quality so if anyone can help me out please message me Thanks anyway! am also trying to do my best to make everything look good, am still working on it. and progress is coming, hopefully my sub can be extended... so i can keep working on it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_dVqcnLll0

#CryptedMods

my safety for the account isnt a thing, i already mod on it since release without any bans, i also know what the intro means, and i also already know how to record, am not asking how to record i ask how to make small clips. + rendering isnt a thing i made a new video and posted it, rendered it to 720P and recorded on 720P and when i watch it on my desktop its all fine but its going to SD quality when i upload it to youtube somehow, so thats a thing. i dont know to fix it either.... so better look at the newer video and forget this one! thanks anyway Cya!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    I can see you been trying to improve, but for some reason you are going backwards rather than forward.
    The intro considered to be a whole minute, which is totally wrong. Max intro including showing menu should not be more than 30 secs IMO.
    The quality.. I'm not sure what you use to render, but it seems like there is something wrong about your settings. Also, if you record in 720p, then render at 720p. I really wouldn't suggest trying to render on a higher resolution while recording on lower. It's zoomed in and if you do it incorrectly, there will be jagged edges as in your video.
    If you really want to dedicate time into making cool promo videos, watch a lot of them on youtube, get a hang of it how others doing it. And most importantly, watch tutorials on how to properly record your gameplay using OBS or Nvidia Shadowplay as an example and what settings to use.. Of course render settings as well.
    why does it say sep #3?

Thanks
    how are you not banned,tracking ppl so bad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blondelynx View Post
    how are you not banned,tracking ppl so bad
    am not always playing with aimbot or wallhacks i normally also play on controller so....

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully i get extended, i ran out of days and i want to make videos next season

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Unfortunately, not..
    For some reason this one is even worse than the other one. Can't even read the text, however, definitely improvement on the intro.
    But, honestly read what was told above, you definitely need to look in to how to record and how to render, you gotta show more effort if you really want to get rewarded for the video(s) anyone can slap a few clips together and call it a promo video, but it need to have somewhat of effort involved to show that you really care.
    Using the same clips 3 times is not the way to go, if the 1st one is bad, then re-record it but this time with the right settings, in-game and while recording, then improve the rendering, again.. by watching youtube videos.. There are thousands of videos about how to record properly, what to use to record and even how to render and what to render with.

Thanks
    Well let me help u i have experience over years with youtube and rendering. I never had this problem before i can set my card to 1080p hd. I dont need to watch youtube to know how to do it. I have my own channel to proof it that its just youtube and not the rrecording..... https://m.youtube.com/c/TSCModdingxC...u94KHSjnC5c%3D

- - - Updated - - -

But I wil get it again anyway if not with extra days I will
    Last edited by cryptedmods; 09-26-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks
    If it helps at all i can make a video on how to render / edit these cod videos, if that would help you at all let us know

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMouse12 For This Useful Post:

cryptedmods (09-27-2020)