Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    The frame rate is low........Do not encode the edited video!
    And you need to review your settings when recording.
    Try the WINDOWS capture
    WINsetting→game→capture

My recording settings are →1080p 128kbps 60fps
    The video I made before is 3 minutes and 20 seconds long and 300 MB.

Sorry, I'm not very good at English.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptedmods View Post
    Well let me help u i have experience over years with youtube and rendering. I never had this problem before i can set my card to 1080p hd. I dont need to watch youtube to know how to do it. I have my own channel to proof it that its just youtube and not the rrecording..... https://m.youtube.com/c/TSCModdingxC...u94KHSjnC5c%3D

- - - Updated - - -

But I wil get it again anyway if not with extra days I will
    So let me educate you and hopefully in a way help you out. incase you do decide to get another sub, and intend to actualy learn. (this comes from me a video editor / super mod on other site / former staff here)

Youtube will lower the settings on videos with low viewers/subs by default. Its shit i know but theres a fix for that read below!

they will re-render the videos into AVC1 instead of the higher quality VP9.

In a very basic sense.
    You want to aim for youtube to convert your videos to vp9. The easiest way to do so is to record in 1080p and then to render to 1440p. (theres alot more to it, but this is the most basic sense)

I just want to let you know that just because you have your own channel doesnt mean you know how to do things. Your videos even on your *main channel* are lower quality than they can be because there all AVC1. Be open minded and try to expand on what you know already. While i or other people might seem rude, we do try to help you out. we mostly just like to let people find the answer on there own.

Here is a small cheat sheet.

https://i.imgur.com/2WvZkbh.png

Again i am not hating or shitting on you im just putting it out there for you to help you. But i shouldnt be holding your hand regarding this either.
    Now go make a damn good video that doesnt abruptly cut off at the end.

much love.

drunkuro.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felkuro For This Useful Post:

cryptedmods (09-27-2020),Psychopath (09-27-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for providing such great advice
    "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).

Thanks
    If u want to yes maybe if u want to u could help with my settings to (settings of Capture card etc.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheMouse12 View Post
    If it helps at all i can make a video on how to render / edit these cod videos, if that would help you at all let us know
    If u want to yes please ?