Thread: Sea Of Thieves

Thanks

Sea Of Thieves

Hey, does the sea of thieves cheese has esp for Quest steps? When you have like a mystery to solve?
    And does the dig spot esp work on the newly added quests where you have to collect map parts to find the treasure?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I just played myself to check it out for you.

There are no quest steps esp / new esp digspots available for the latest content.
    so its just basicly like the good old digging. But digspots work for the usual old content.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hi, as I see you bought your subscription already so I bet you already made a check by yourself
    If there is something which is missing and you think it's good idea to add to cheat, you can make a feature request in Sea of Thieves section to which as a customer you have an access now.
    Link to feature request in SOT:
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ature-Requests