Thanks

MW/Warzone Promo Sep #2

Hopefully this will be a better video, i'm still learning to make it better and looking cool, work is in progress.

Thanks for watching #CryptedMods!

Thanks
    Here are a few sugestions from my side:
    -The part with the mouse sensitivity settings does not really fit into the whole video.
    -Try to cut the gameplay a little bit. For example less running around, more pure kills. (Just as you did in the first 40 seconds.)

Other than that, its a good start.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    -The part with the mouse sensitivity settings does not really fit into the whole video.
    -Try to cut the gameplay a little bit. For example less running around, more pure kills. (Just as you did in the first 40 seconds.)

you gonna explain me how i can do that than because not everyone knows how to, plus this is my second vid and i think this one is better than the first one. and there is not really a way to cut that out with Elgato nor sony vegas pro. i was just wondering about the system that we need to make videos to get a way of days extra, not that i need to be a proffesional or so.... because if u cant explain me how to i dont know it either....

but thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post

i have only 1 day left, this video already took me 3 hours.... i was just wondering to get extra days so i could get more videos but making them better. but thanks for the suggestions!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptedmods View Post
    you gonna explain me how i can do that than because not everyone knows how to, plus this is my second vid and i think this one is better than the first one. and there is not really a way to cut that out with Elgato nor sony vegas pro. i was just wondering about the system that we need to make videos to get a way of days extra, not that i need to be a proffesional or so.... because if u cant explain me how to i dont know it either....

but thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

i have only 1 day left, this video already took me 3 hours.... i was just wondering to get extra days so i could get more videos but making them better. but thanks for the suggestions!

I'm in the same boat, I made mine before my time ran out, and now it ran out before I received my credited days.

Thanks
    Sorry for the delay bud.

The video quality says 1080p feels like 360p. You have to adress that.

You died too many times in the video. You have to cut those parts.

Need more killing aswell try to show clips where you get 3 4 kills in a row.

Anyways you are trying and it's good to see.

Added 10 days to your premium package! Have fun!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    Sorry for the delay bud.

The video quality says 1080p feels like 360p. You have to adress that.

You died too many times in the video. You have to cut those parts.

Need more killing aswell try to show clips where you get 3 4 kills in a row.

Anyways you are trying and it's good to see.

Added 10 days to your premium package! Have fun!
    thanks! about the quality i dont know i recorded in 720P and i did render it to 1080P probably something todo with in game stuff, i will take a look at that. thanks for the days added. am also working on it to make a better video with more show offs of kills etc. but i didnt do this for a long time so im trying to figure out how i can do that.. if u can help me with that or have any more suggestions lmk! Grtz Crypted!