Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    MW/Warzone Promo Sep #2

    Hopefully this will be a better video, i'm still learning to make it better and looking cool, work is in progress.













    Thanks for watching #CryptedMods!

  2. #2
    FreshMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    smell on your couch
    Posts
    1,793
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 246 Times in 213 Posts
    Here are a few sugestions from my side:
    -The part with the mouse sensitivity settings does not really fit into the whole video.
    -Try to cut the gameplay a little bit. For example less running around, more pure kills. (Just as you did in the first 40 seconds.)

    Other than that, its a good start.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    Here are a few sugestions from my side:
    -The part with the mouse sensitivity settings does not really fit into the whole video.
    -Try to cut the gameplay a little bit. For example less running around, more pure kills. (Just as you did in the first 40 seconds.)

    Other than that, its a good start.
    you gonna explain me how i can do that than because not everyone knows how to, plus this is my second vid and i think this one is better than the first one. and there is not really a way to cut that out with Elgato nor sony vegas pro. i was just wondering about the system that we need to make videos to get a way of days extra, not that i need to be a proffesional or so.... because if u cant explain me how to i dont know it either....


    but thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    Here are a few sugestions from my side:
    -The part with the mouse sensitivity settings does not really fit into the whole video.
    -Try to cut the gameplay a little bit. For example less running around, more pure kills. (Just as you did in the first 40 seconds.)

    Other than that, its a good start.
    i have only 1 day left, this video already took me 3 hours.... i was just wondering to get extra days so i could get more videos but making them better. but thanks for the suggestions!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptedmods View Post
    you gonna explain me how i can do that than because not everyone knows how to, plus this is my second vid and i think this one is better than the first one. and there is not really a way to cut that out with Elgato nor sony vegas pro. i was just wondering about the system that we need to make videos to get a way of days extra, not that i need to be a proffesional or so.... because if u cant explain me how to i dont know it either....


    but thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -



    i have only 1 day left, this video already took me 3 hours.... i was just wondering to get extra days so i could get more videos but making them better. but thanks for the suggestions!

    I'm in the same boat, I made mine before my time ran out, and now it ran out before I received my credited days.

  5. #5
    Injected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,259
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 375 Times in 237 Posts
    Sorry for the delay bud.

    The video quality says 1080p feels like 360p. You have to adress that.

    You died too many times in the video. You have to cut those parts.

    Need more killing aswell try to show clips where you get 3 4 kills in a row.

    Anyways you are trying and it's good to see.

    Added 10 days to your premium package! Have fun!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    Sorry for the delay bud.

    The video quality says 1080p feels like 360p. You have to adress that.

    You died too many times in the video. You have to cut those parts.

    Need more killing aswell try to show clips where you get 3 4 kills in a row.

    Anyways you are trying and it's good to see.

    Added 10 days to your premium package! Have fun!
    thanks! about the quality i dont know i recorded in 720P and i did render it to 1080P probably something todo with in game stuff, i will take a look at that. thanks for the days added. am also working on it to make a better video with more show offs of kills etc. but i didnt do this for a long time so im trying to figure out how i can do that.. if u can help me with that or have any more suggestions lmk! Grtz Crypted!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •