Thread: Spoofer

Thanks

Spoofer

Interested in buying your product but I cant use it without a spoofer. I was using BSS but they all died. Do you all have a legit spoofer that you can recommend?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    We do not make recommendations. Google.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperskulls View Post
    we do not make recommendations. Google.
    Well then i cant buy your program, its quite simple, and just not possible to use it. I have had several spoofers that have been discontinued, and a few that were just garbage, none that currently work and I dont really trust any I find from google search results or *****... Just seems weird to me that someone in this type of business would not have a spoofer they can recommend because it would be stupid to ever use a cheat like this without using a spoofer even if you have never been banned.

Thanks
    In that case, feel free to leave. As already said, we do NOT advertise any spoofer in our website. Google.