Thanks

Is VAT included?

I've been trying to purchase the premium package for 30 euroes and I exactly have about 30,8 euroes on my card but it says I don't have sufficient funds to purchase. I'm kind of stuck at the moment

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 3,284 Posts
    Hello,

I see you are trying to purchase it through Stripe, as far as I know stripe working with country based regulations including Tax coverage if necessary. So if you don't have enough to cover it, there is absolutely nothing we can do.
    However, I don't think it's right to spend your last money on the card on cheats, I don't know your personal situation, but I see where you from and I know how inflated USD/EUR is in your country..

Check your PM please.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hello,

I see you are trying to purchase it through Stripe, as far as I know stripe working with country based regulations including Tax coverage if necessary. So if you don't have enough to cover it, there is absolutely nothing we can do.
    However, I don't think it's right to spend your last money on the card on cheats, I don't know your personal situation, but I see where you from and I know how inflated USD/EUR is in your country..

Check your PM please.
    Much appreciated man

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 3,284 Posts
    Awesome, glad to know it went through
    If you'll need anything, don't hesitate to ask for help.

Just be sure to read the rules.