Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

COD MW/WarZone Promotion Video Sept #1

first video go easy on me short on the 2min30 ill make sure to have 3min minimum of gameplay for next video + if you guys have any tips to improve or have any suggestion on how to improve let me know <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKPvFQ6ZQ0

and thank you matchmaking for giving me promenade the whole freaking day probably 4 games werent in that map :/
    Last edited by theown; 09-08-2020 at 11:25 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Very nice raging video Good job
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

theown (09-08-2020)

Thanks
    you find it to ragy/obvious?
    i felt like was fine angle is at 3 smooth at 7 had esp perma show at first took it out of show only if target is visible if its to ragy/obvious would you have some recomendation to tune down and avoid ban or am i okay as i am in the video?

Thanks
    Doesn't look terribly ragy, your average player won't notice anything.
    I say increase your smoothing a bit and you're g2g.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sr388 For This Useful Post:

theown (09-08-2020)

Thanks
    aight felt like the aimbot wasnt doing much of the job my aimkey is set on left click so it assist when ever i shoot i am mostly the one flicking on peoples

thanks for advices will work it up at making it look more legit

Thanks
    If you want to look completely legit you gotta do most of the aiming yourself and let the cheat aid your natural aim with it's magnetism.
    I posted a video as well, feel free to check it.

Thanks
    You can find many topics with settings in designed forum category for it in customer section. This thread shouldn't be used for this type of conversation.

Thanks
    Good video I’d like to see some improvements which hopefully you continue to upload, such as slowing down how fast you speed it up, only needs x2 speed not x4 which it looks like, maybe bring more options to the table so potential customers can see the full cheat functionality.
    Otherwise great first video

Thanks
    Thanks for the video. There was a low amount of the edit included. Try to increase it on the next one, remove boring parts, like you running toward enemies.
    Still i will give you the reward for the video.
    10 days added to your subscription! (Video Reward System)

Thanks
    would you do complete cut from kill 1 to kill 2 or speed the boring part evens more?

thanks for the critic