Thanks

Americas Army Proving Grounds

I recently just bought the 1 day trail for AAPG and i loved it. Now i want to go ahead and purchase the 6 month hack for the 44.99 with the 20% discount. The only issue is i should be getting and building my brand new pc by next monday. I saw in the 1 day trial after i bought it, it said:

WARNING. VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE LOADER IS FOR USE ON ONE PC ONLY.
    YOU CANNOT SWITCH BETWEEN COMPUTERS.
    Attempting to do so will generate an error message, and you will be unable to log in to the loader.

I wanted to know if this is ONLY for the 1 day trial and if i was to buy the 6 month hack on this pc... can i transfer the hack and download the loader on my other pc and have it work the same?

Also if I can't do that.... would the only alternative be to wait till next Monday?

Regards,

Thanks
    Hello Scrumpi,

First of all, I will move your thread to the place where it should be
    Regards your concern, you don't need to worry as, if you will buy subscription before making new PC, and even if an error will shows up, just come back here and make a request on special destinated forum category for HWID change, just simply explain there why you want HWID change as you explained here and it will be sorted for you without any problems

Kind Regards

Thanks
    Hello DuTche,

Thanks for the quick reply. Just to verify, when i need to make the switch, I login to the forums with my new PC and come to this same thread here and request for the HWID change?

And if not here, can you send me or tell me where on the forums i need to submit that.

Thanks
    When you buy subscription, automaticly you will get special rank on forum which gives you access to special customer section where you will find category which calls HWID CHANGE REQUEST. In that category you need make a request with HWID change, but only when you will see error in a loader which says you need HWID reset.

Thanks
    Okay perfect. Thanks.

Regards,

Thanks
    Happy I could help