Thanks

Do I need a usb?

I’ve used cheats in the past for tarkov and so on and I needed a usb so hows this world
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hello MormonTheWill,

You don't need to use "USB" for our cheats.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I’m interested in buying stuff from you guys but it all looks so confusing

- - - Updated - - -

So how does it work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MormonTheWill View Post
    I’m interested in buying stuff from you guys but it all looks so confusing

- - - Updated - - -

So how does it work?
    It's very simple, download loader, inject cheat and done We are happy to help you with every step if you get any problem.

Thanks
    Oooooo okay, I’m guessing I get access to the loader once I make a purchase for any of the cheats?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for asking too many questions my other cheat provider is different XD

Thanks
    Oooooo okay, I’m guessing I get access to the loader once I make a purchase for any of the cheats?
    That's correct, when you buy cheat or package of cheats, you can login to loader and you will see cheats which you bought and possibility to inject them.
    Don't worry about asking questions, we are here to help

Thanks
    Okay, um how safe if the bf5 one I know that there are a decent bit of cheaters on there just curious on how many times it been detected

And tysm. Russian don’t like answering too many questions ��

Thanks
    Okay, um how safe if the bf5 one I know that there are a decent bit of cheaters on there just curious on how many times it been detected

And tysm. Russian don’t like answering too many questions ��
    Our cheats are undetected as of now, however keep in mind that abusing cheat (rage) can result in ban, try don't get reports from other players and stay legit if you want keep your account safe.
    In a game such as BF5 it's all relies on FairFight (Serverside statistic based anti-cheat)

Thanks
    Well don’t worry you can report in game in bf5 no kill cams. Most people just use the esp to be honest I’ve been getting rolled by the same low lvl guy for week straight he joins and instantly is fucking on everyone haha. But ty I was wondering where people were getting bf5 cheats from and I found em. Gonna have to buy these Friday haha

I heard that fair fight is shit tbh

Thanks
    Well don’t worry you can report in game in bf5 no kill cams. Most people just use the esp to be honest I’ve been getting rolled by the same low lvl guy for week straight he joins and instantly is fucking on everyone haha. But ty I was wondering where people were getting bf5 cheats from and I found em. Gonna have to buy these Friday haha

I heard that fair fight is shit tbh
    I am happy to hear that, You are more than welcome to join our community!
    If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them here or on our TeamSpeak.
    Don't forget to leave a review after you try our cheats

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

Scythe (08-20-2020),Walter White (08-20-2020)