Thanks

Honest Review for modern warfare/warzone

I have used different types of paid cheats for COD.
    For those who are new here. Trust me SC is the best.
    If configured properly people will think of you as a pro.
    The aimbot is perfect. The esp is perfect. 10/10
    The cheat itself if 10/10. Been using SC since modern warfare launched date.

The only downside?? You cant alt tab or your game will crash.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hacker019 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (08-15-2020),Scythe (08-15-2020),Skywalker (08-15-2020)

Thanks
    well you can alt tab just use panic key i've been doin since mod told me that and it works without crashes. I'll prob get the occasional crash maybe 1/20 games but other than that easy work.

I wish ESP would add skele mode that'd be nice rather than 2D or 3D boxes.

other than that cheat itself 10/10 been using since and doesn't fail me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review guys! And yes, if you use your panic key before alt tabbing, it won't crash your game. So far I never crashed after someone suggested this method

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyde View Post
    Thanks for the review guys! And yes, if you use your panic key before alt tabbing, it won't crash your game. So far I never crashed after someone suggested this method
    Really? I still crashed there is still a chance though. 50/50
    Are you using fullscreen mode??

Thanks
    Also make sure you are not in gameplay, only ALT+TAB if you are in the menus (outside of game)

Thanks
    I read that it will desync with the game if you alt tab while in game and crash. Alt tab it only while in menus, so far its perfect. I’ve used many cheats too and when it comes to specifically Modern Warfare, I agree that SC is definitely the best I’ve used.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxqqqflvsh For This Useful Post:

Scythe (08-16-2020),Skywalker (08-16-2020)

Thanks
    I have noticed for me wth ALT - TAB. It will crash if im flying, or auto running or moving in general. I find if im playing and I stop moving and then panic button to hide the cheat, I can thank alt tab safely.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin2020 View Post
    I have noticed for me wth ALT - TAB. It will crash if im flying, or auto running or moving in general. I find if im playing and I stop moving and then panic button to hide the cheat, I can thank alt tab safely.
    That's a hit or miss and doesn't always work.

Thanks
    That’s odd. I have yet to crash In game, MP or WZ with alt tab.. I also do it pretty frequent because the cheat won’t load with discord overlay, so I have to alt tab to see who joined/ typing in discord.