Hybrid View

Thanks

Premium Package MUST BUY

Wow! That’s all I have to say. I’m so impressed. I use it for Warzone and I was playing on my second account at first just using esp hack and distance with 2d radar and played it simple so I wouldn’t get caught out. Done this for 3 days and it was fine. Jumped onto my main account and been using it for 4 days and still running great!. Works in multiplayer as well.

I couldn’t get it to run at first but the customer support is amazing. There was 4 staff online and I got a reply within 5 minutes from two of them. Psychopath spoke to me on a call and took over my pc (with my consent), they done the steps and boom! It worked. They also helped my computer and get rid of viruses I didn’t even know I had! And gave me some tips honestly there amazing. I can’t fully remember the name but once found I’ll leave another review.

I only brought the one week trial and now it has ran out I’m going to be buying the lifetime edition I think. 5/5 Stars from myself. It’s always up apart from when COD updates, but the hack is back online so quick!!

All I can say is thanks guys and if your unsure of buying just trust me you must. If your uncertain buy the one week trial you won’t regret it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CRNGamerHD For This Useful Post:

noris (08-03-2020),Psychopath (08-03-2020)

3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hey there

Yeah I remember you with the Santivirus trojan..
    Glad you figured how to get rid of it and definitely glad to help! most definitely thank you for the kind words!
    Very happy to hear about positive experience.
    If you'll end up needing anything else, you know where to find us
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

noris (08-03-2020)