Thanks

SKILL Special Force 2 customer

is possible to re active my account ? sorry i buy 29/12/2014, 3 moth cheat and i wait 8 days to not possible to use, and i demande to annulation of transaction, it is refused... but if cheat is fonctionnel is ok for me and off. re open my account or reimburse me...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,406 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dafilou View Post
    is possible to re active my account ? sorry i buy 29/12/2014, 3 moth cheat and i wait 8 days to not possible to use, and i demande to annulation of transaction, it is refused... but if cheat is fonctionnel is ok for me and off. re open my account or reimburse me...
    Yes, as I told you in your PayPal dispute. By closing your dispute your account will automatically get reactivated. Please refrain from using disputes to solve your problems, it is useless and support is slower then through the forum.

Thanks
    it's ok, conflict i closed. sorry for my 'restlessness' i buy and i blocked not possible to use +7 days, i new in this forum... not easy ...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,673 Times in 2,366 Posts
    Thank you.
    That's the first time we ever had such a long downtime.
    Usually it takes about 5 mins to a few hours to fix something. But, don't forget it's the New Year/Holidays, things got delayed because of it.
    If you are ever going to have any problems with anything, don't hesitate to ask for help first