Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Screen Capture Screen Recording

I was Wondering if you can use Nvidia Geforce Expirience with Overlay Turned off and still record your session?
    If Not whats the best way to Game Record Your Session without problems? Anybody Have Any Idea?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Are you asking with the cheat or generally?
    Because I don't see the point in asking "Overlay Turned off" I would assume you mean the cheat?
    If that so, then yes, you can turn off all visuals, just keep Aimbot/Triggerbot and record yourself..
    As for are the cheat's visible in recording? That depends on the game, for example BO3 is stream/recording proof through any software that use game hook to capture, such as OBS (Game Screen)

Thanks
    thank you,i use obs just wanted to make sure before i made cheat related video.

Thanks
    and what about modern warfare with 3d visual on? is visible on recording? I tried xsplt gamecaster and its not visible but recording is choppy, like 5fps or 10fps when cheat injected, without cheat all goes smooth. what can I do to have visuals activated and record it without showing visual on final recording? I tried split and obs.

Thanks
    Shadowplay, OBS.. Any hundred more recording software lol.
    You can also record your screen to see the visuals.. I am surprised that xsplit uses weird hook that doesn't show the cheat.. Interesting stuff..

Thanks
    Sorry to follow up but for MW can you use OBS to capture while having the overlay with the boxes of people and information or will OBS and Xsplit capture both of those?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shmoneho View Post
    Sorry to follow up but for MW can you use OBS to capture while having the overlay with the boxes of people and information or will OBS and Xsplit capture both of those?
    I saw a post saying use xsplit and send the feed to obs. Not sure. I shall be trying though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrymerchant View Post
    I saw a post saying use xsplit and send the feed to obs. Not sure. I shall be trying though.
    You could basically stream xsplit on obs yeah but I'm pretty sure it will lag a bit so you gotta do some testing first

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxyde For This Useful Post:

Angrymerchant (07-14-2020)

Thanks
    Figure out what hook and encoder xsplit use, find it somewhere maybe you can add it as a additional encoder for OBS.. Profit..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Shadowplay, OBS.. Any hundred more recording software lol.
    You can also record your screen to see the visuals.. I am surprised that xsplit uses weird hook that doesn't show the cheat.. Interesting stuff..
    So can i record using OBS and it wont show the 3D Boxes? Aslong as the correct settings are used?

If not i can just go back to using no visuals just aim. Lol