Thanks

Question about Sea of Thieves cheat

Did the Sea of Thieves cheat ever got detected?
    If yes when?

Does Sea of Thieves bans display on the Steam profile incase there is a ban?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    It hasn't been detected & I don't know if Steam lists it to your profile or not.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Let me correct @Wahlberg Sea of Thieves has indeed got detected about a year ago, only once due to aimbot check. I don't recall the exact dates.
    As for Steam profile showing the ban, no one got banned from it using Steam's version so no one can tell you that.. I doubt anyone is willing to test it lol.
    However, steam is running the game externally through microsoft, so probably won't show up in steam profile, but don't quote me on that.

Thanks
    So the ban does not show up on Steam?

Thanks
    In order for a ban to show up on Steam(Game ban or VAC), game must be protected by VAC, if you get banned by developers manually it will show up as game ban, if cheat gets detected you will get VAC ban... NOW SoT is owned by Microsoft and it does NOT use VAC in anyway. Therefore getting banned on SoT will NOT show up in your Steam Profile.