Thanks

Activate cheat only on specific target

Hi guys, i'm new to this world..my question is: the cheat can be tweaked in a way that it works only with players that i choose?
    If yes, the options can be adjusted on the fly (like..i press tab and select the target players)?

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Not exactly. You could use the 3d radar and show peoples names and then when you find that target hold the aimbot button. Using that means you won't have aimbot on all the time, just when you press the button. Thats the only way I can think of, to do what you're suggesting.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniperskulls For This Useful Post:

Brusa (07-07-2020)

Thanks
    Which game are you inquiring about?

Thanks
    There is no such option but some cheats have a kind of friend list. You can add names of players that will be ignored.
    Features for each cheat can be found in the corresponding subforum of the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzb0 View Post
    Which game are you inquiring about?
    Battlefiled 5

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by w0ot View Post
    There is no such option but some cheats have a kind of friend list. You can add names of players that will be ignored.
    Features for each cheat can be found in the corresponding subforum of the game.
    I saw that BF5 cheat has these options:
    -6 Friendly filter slots
    -6 Enemy filter slots

This mean that i can add 6 players (friendly filter) that will be ignored by the cheat, and 6 (enemy filter) that will the only players that will trigger the cheat?

Sorry for my english

Thanks

Thanks
    This function is supposed to change the status of the players not the limit of general enemies or friendly numbers for the aimbot. Exactly 6 people will be ignored by the aimbot but the 6 enemies will be added to the existing enemies. You cant attack only 6 but all enemies plus the 6 "new enemies".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to w0ot For This Useful Post:

Brusa (07-07-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by w0ot View Post
    This function is supposed to change the status of the players not the limit of general enemies or friendly numbers for the aimbot. Exactly 6 people will be ignored by the aimbot but the 6 enemies will be added to the existing enemies. You cant attack only 6 but all enemies plus the 6 "new enemies".
    Oh ok, thank you