Thread: Need Help!

Thanks

Unhappy Need Help!

I'm sick of stripe, please help, I paid well, last month, now he declines all my cards including the one I used last month, I think if I continue like this I will no longer use his services due to his payment processor, I need help please.

Stripe declines my card a lot and it is not my card until I called my bank because I had to tell them that I was going to make purchases online. To be authorized.

What I can do?

Thanks
    Good friend same situation here, I tried to pay for this payment method without success, they could take the banner and bring paypal back much more viable and easier for the customer, if we did it.

Thanks
    it's unfortunate, I hope the administrator reads these messages and listens to us! we are and will be customers forever, help!

Thanks
    So, friend, I bought my fraud now, but the only chance I had without resellers was through the bank slip method, now I need to wait 2 days for the best one that worked, I love the fraud here and the best site tries Payssion, payment, at less has the bank slip. I just paid now, I just expect compensation for them to release the fraud.

Thanks
    If you can't use Stripe for any reason Resellers will be your best bet. Sady other than that we can't be of help as it's Stripe that declines your payment. You might also want to call your Bank to see why your card is getting declied as they got more information about it.

Thanks
    ALL GOD with my bank is stripe!

reseller does not apply for promotion codes