Thanks

Sea of Thieves Riddle maps in Sea of Thieves

Hi, is there an option that shows where do I need to go, to complete Riddle Map?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Sadly, no. Cant esp it either as the chest doesn't spawn until riddles are completed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DropTheWorld For This Useful Post:

Oxyde (06-24-2020),xOofMaster_69 (06-24-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xOofMaster_69 View Post
    Hi, is there an option that shows where do I need to go, to complete Riddle Map?
    I really hope after next month SystemFiles is going to have free time and then look into Riddle ESP and the rest of the requested features.
    If I will remember this thread, I will reply if it's added or not. But, as I said, it's something we know is possible and wanted a while back. So I hope he will get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by DropTheWorld View Post
    Sadly, no. Cant esp it either as the chest doesn't spawn until riddles are completed.
    It is indeed possible. At least seen a public version of it in action a while back, I am not sure about it right now, but I hope so.