Threaded View

Thanks

Why Systemcheats and Systemfiles ?

When my friends ask to me why systemcheats and systemfiles why we ain't try the others I'm always tell samething to them .
    Cause they are best . When you need a support they immedetly help to you by TW or by TS .
    When the cheats down , systemfiles give his best shot to make it fix in less time ( the others sites can't do it )
    Your post and PM 's always been reply in same day or tomorrow ( others take much longer )
    Systemfiles have a private life too but anyhow he always trying to make systemcheats customers happy .

My friends before systemcheats I have used much site . Honestly it was good cheats outside but easy fix , easy ban , updates so late , support is low , they don't care about customer satisfaction just do their jobs
    But don't forger systemfiles and systemcheats crew behave us like a family . They are talking with us they are always care about our opinion .
    I have suggest this cheats many of my friends and never write it in forum for +1 week more , cause systemcheats sincerity is enough for me .

Thank you for read .
    And if any faulty word I've been used sorry

Thank you systemcheats and systemfiles ...
    Hold your breath and keep holding

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to afacan6 For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (01-01-2015),Kaito (01-01-2015),Nemeswiss (01-01-2015),Psychopath (01-01-2015),SystemFiles (01-01-2015),Team Faglets (01-01-2015)