Thanks

Grand theft auto 5 review (Not a review)

Hello once again I've enjoyed the GTA cheat for the few times I've played it I came from a game called APB Reloaded back in the day and GTA kinda reminds me of it. It's a very simple and safe cheat to use for the death matches the game offers and it's great hearing the rage on that game lol. Give it a 10 out of 10 all day just for that. The support is great I can't wait to see what else is in store for the future I've been trying almost every cheat so far moving battlefield soon to give that a shot. Thanks again SC staff for everything you folks do. The monthly premium package is a steal at the price you folks offer and most of the time there is always some promotion going on that makes it even better. You got a lifer for sure with me. https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5...8e6f0aa4e79b55 Have a great day/night

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello @hellodizzy
    I see you did read the reviews rewards system properly, or did you?
    I am very, but very against making fake reviews of a product that you've never tried.
    As it's stated here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...l=1#post174202

Note:
    Abusing the review system without actually testing the product will result in a loss of prior added additional time.

I've taken 5 days off you and moved this thread away from the review section.
    For the future, don't ever do it. If you want to properly review a product and get rewarded for it, be honest. That's all we ask for.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Scythe (10-01-2020)