Thanks

Sea of Thieves players

I'm subscribed to the premium package for another game, but I have all these games available that I'm not utilizing. I recently saw something about a big 2020 sea of thieves updates.

Is this game active (are a lot of ppl playing it)? Does it have a bunch of new content? I've been thinking about downloading it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Its active and theres usually full lobbies throughout the american timezones, but the lobbies aren't usually that big on average. There's a lot of content and they regularly update it. I think if you find some friends it's pretty fun to play with when you just want to chill.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zxvc For This Useful Post:

w0ot (06-24-2020)

Thanks
    Hey, due to the last big updates the number of players has gone up again. It is definitely worth trying.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Here is what I suggest you to do If you don't want to pay the full price for a game that you might not going to play.
    Thankfully SOT is available in Xbox Game Pass, so you can pay the 1 USD for a month trial and test it out: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games Cancel it with keeping the subscription till it runs out. That way you can try SOT for just 1 USD and determine if you like it or not.
    If you do, my platform of choice would be steam, change the region to Turkey or Argentina by using a VPN, then buy yourself steam wallet code and get the full game for super cheap price.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

strydez (07-02-2020)

Thanks
    I bought the Xbox Game Pass Beta for PC for $1 first month, after that it's $3,99

Fallout 76, Sea of Thieves, the Metro series, No Man's Sky. There are definitely more fun games to play on the Game Pass I personally would recommend it.
    Greed and fear of loss are the roots that lead to the tree of evil.