Thanks

Premium Package Review.

I've made it roughly through half of my subscription and it has truly exceeded my expectations. I play multiple games and they work flawlessly.

The loader is very user-friendly. It's not complicated at all. The cheats in-game menu has many options to tune the cheat to your liking.

Sea of Thieves - ESP works amazingly. Never be surprised by ships sneaking up on you while exploring islands. Can see them from great distances, along with hidden treasures along the shoreline, dig spots etc. Aimbot works great also, though you will miss shots as there's variables that come into play, (Ship speed, distance, height of the waves etc) but you'll definitely hit more shots than without it. The prediction is pretty damn good!

Call of Duty Warzone - Everything works great. I have absolutely no complaints about it at all. Aimbot is on point, ESP is on point, the whole damn thing is on point. There is always a chance of being banned especially if you're raging. If you play smart, and don't abuse cheat and make it 100% known you're cheating, (Looking at people behind walls, pre-shooting etc) you'll be perfectly fine. They even have a legit mode you can choose to use to ensure the most legitimate looking gameplay.

The staff is also very prompt. If you need support or help, they're there to help you quickly.

TLDR: If you have doubts about subscribing, don't. It's a great cheat with a great staff backing it. You won't regret your purchase. I'll definitely be re-subscribing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DropTheWorld For This Useful Post:

Entolas (07-26-2020),noris (07-30-2020),Psychopath (06-22-2020),Scythe (06-21-2020),SystemFiles (06-21-2020)

Thanks
    Thanks mate, for your time and your review. We appreciate it!
    Glad you're enjoying the cheats, so enjoy your staying as well at SystemCheats.net.

Regards,
    SystemCheats Staff
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

noris (07-30-2020)

Thanks
    I have been looking for the call of duty cheat. i have the sea of thieves one and its amazing, im also kind of new to this whole thing could someone tell me where I would find it? how I would buy it and is it as simple as logging in the same way i do to sea of thieve but just select COD instead of sea of thieves ? I assumed it was buy the premium package but i dont see COD in the list. is the list just not up to date?
    Last edited by Entolas; 07-26-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Entolas View Post
    I have been looking for the call of duty cheat. i have the sea of thieves one and its amazing, im also kind of new to this whole thing could someone tell me where I would find it? how I would buy it and is it as simple as logging in the same way i do to sea of thieve but just select COD instead of sea of thieves ? I assumed it was buy the premium package but i dont see COD in the list. is the list just not up to date?
    In order to get the COD cheats, you must buy the Premium Package
    You can find all the bonus COD cheats Here
    Cod doesn't figure in the public list, but it's there as a bonus.
    Last edited by Psychopath; 07-26-2020 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Correction
    Closet Cheater. Case Closed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by headglitch View Post
    In order to get the COD cheats, you must buy the Premium Package
    You can find all the bonus COD cheats Here
    Cod doesn't figure in the public list, but it's there as a bonus.
    ok so I did that and it now shows in the list, I have 2 questions, 1, which one should I choose warzon or warzon legit, and 2 once i picked one and then loaded it and then I loaded warzone and I tried to hit DEL or delet key nothing shows could I have done something wrong?

Also I guess a 3rd question when I tried it on another computer with another account she clicked download our loader but nothing would download any tips on that?

Thanks in advance sorry for all the trouble.

Thanks
    which one should I choose warzon or warzon legit
    You can check the differences between the two versions HERE

I tried to hit DEL or delet key nothing shows could I have done something wrong?
    Make sure to follow this GUIDE

I tried it on another computer with another account
    You can't use the service on a different PC.
    Closet Cheater. Case Closed.