Thread: Good stuff

Hybrid View

Thanks

Good stuff

Bought a subscription for Battlefield 1 about a few days ago. Here is my opinion as a person who never used game hack before:

The Loader: Very straight forward, the tutorial is relatively easy to follow for those who can read of course.

The hack itself: I am satisfied with the in-game menu, has a lot of options to choose. Especially the smooth aim function.

Overall, worth it for some buck! but still do keep in mind that the game hack is not 100% undetectable especially for latest games such as RDR2 and MW2019 which have sufficient anti-cheat.
    "Great power comes with great responsibility" after all, and use cheats wisely with risk. If you don't to be banned just don't cheat, simple.

Anyhow, congrats for the systemcheats team to make a good first impression for a person who never cheated a game before.
    Thanks to w0ot for replying my first question in short time. It showed me that the team do care about their customer.

By yours truly,
    Gig
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gigap For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (06-16-2020),Scythe (06-17-2020)