Thanks

Sea of Thieves Ready to buy - Question

Can I use this cheat to find the rare megalodon? For example, is it possible to set the cheat so that it detect whenever a megalodon event spawns somewhere on the map? Is it possible to set it so that I could see what kind of meg spawned and where it is?

Thank you, this is the deciding factor for me whether to buy this or not. I looked all over the forum but cannot find anything related to this question.
    Last edited by noonhackman; 06-11-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    We do have a ESP that shows the Megaladon but...

It is impossible to show a megaladon on the ESP until it's spawned in game and when they do they instantly spawn next to your ship. And their render distance for others are quite close, therefore what you are trying to achive is technically is impossible. Not the cheats fault. It's just how the game works.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    We do have a ESP that shows the Megaladon but...

It is impossible to show a megaladon on the ESP until it's spawned in game and when they do they instantly spawn next to your ship. And their render distance for others are quite close, therefore what you are trying to achive is technically is impossible. Not the cheats fault. It's just how the game works.
    Understood. That is exactly what I was trying to find out. =/

To follow up on that question. Say, I am on one side of the map like Ancient Spire, and somebody just got a megoladon near ...Dagger Tooth, kind of half way (definitely out of my in game render). Would the cheat be able to tell what kind of meg it is? Or does it only detect things that are within render distance?

I apologize for keep pressing the questions, I am just not super clear about how it works. Obviously I would like to get this if it could help me.

Thank you again for your reply.

Thanks
    Our cheat does not differentiate between megs, it will just say megeladon inconsequential of it's type.

As for you question regarding distance as i said it needs to be rendered in game for the cheat to even tell there is a megaladon there, therefore if it's not rendered it won't show.

Game Engine's Render Distance = Cheats ESP Distance so to speak.