Thanks

Modern Warfare 2019

So a bit of context - I’ve been gaming since the good old days of Doom, UT and CS (The original CS...yes I’m an old fart lmao).

I’ve been to several big reputable providers over the years and have only recently been pointed to SC oddly enough by a dude that I “partnered” with in Warzone. He was trying out the hack on a brand new account and raged in BR Quads for 7 wins STRAIGHT with an average KD of 38 ish before he was banned. Frankly I had just 2 wins prior and simply went along for the ride. My job was simply to find and give him ammo lol.

Anyhow we were talking between games and he pointed me SC’s way. Here is my unbiased review.

Firstly having used other big named providers before in games like BF5, Division 1/2, etc here’s what I will say - other than the setup portion of the loader, which frankly is unavoidable, using the loader itself was a breeze.

Aimbot - I was on the default of Smooth Aim 6 and Angle 5. Mouse 2400dpi and in game Mouse Sensitivity of 3. Ranged encounters are decent with a good amount of shots hitting with AR burst fire 8/10. Ranged fully auto was quite realistic and believable with a good amount of shots missing but enough to outdo the average joe 7/10. Close range was frankly where more work needed to be done - it’s tracking was sluggish and at times I was able to win 1v2 duels with a little creativity but half the time I was embarrassed by dudes 1v1 who were very mobile and the tracking couldn’t keep up. 5/10

ESP - Awesome. Nothing else needs to be said. I know where everyone is, what weapons they are using, where cash, plates and loot boxes were. Perfect. 10/10

Sniper - Decided this deserved a section by itself outside of Aimbot. Really mixed bag. HDR and AX50 seemed decent up to 100m-200m. Anything beyond that and I couldn’t hit my shots. Kar98k wasn’t great. I understand this is a trial and error thing with the settings but I can’t seem to find a one size fits all that could work with short range, AR mid-range and Sniper Long Range.

So what I’ve done is not use Aimbot for short range encounters. I’ve setup my shotty for hip fire accuracy. Mid range I’ve left settings as is for AR and I’ve stopped using Snipers/MM for the most part.

Loader - Simple enough to use. The one thing that impressed me most was that the loader automatically took down the hack when an update came in just yesterday. Guys you must understand that the hack vs detection game is a cat and mouse thing. Any changes to the game and it may show the hack up as an anomaly...thereby getting you banned. No other provider that I’ve used does this. You are basically supposed to “know better” and if you were detected and banned? That’s on you. With SC they take away this risk and it shows that they care enough for their reputation at least, to minimise this risk of detection. I respect that.

TLDR: Realistic enough to not get you called out...unless you do something truly stupid like pre-shooting around corners, looking directly at people through walls, etc. Not the hack to use for lasering people (unless you choose to do so at your own risk). Easy to use, will get you wins with smart play/positioning and a definite advantage over the average player. 8.5/10
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WarzonehAXLoL For This Useful Post:

Drmonstret (06-05-2020),knowntomoan (06-10-2020),Psychopath (06-05-2020),Scythe (06-05-2020),Shaxzy (07-03-2020)

Thanks
    Nice info. I sent you a PM. Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cris87 View Post
    Nice info. I sent you a PM. Thanks
    Sure bud thanks!

And...to continue the review, these guys got the hack back up in under a day? Bonus points man! I’ve been with other providers that were down for up to a week with “testing” before it was back up.

Rule of thumb though, generally if you are REALLY paranoid? Don’t use the hack after an update for a few days and monitor the forums

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks for the review, much appreciated!

Regarding the updates, I doubt there is any point in not playing couple of days, since usually they update their game sometimes twice in 2~3 days..
    So at that point you won't be playing at all

SystemFiles is very experienced when it comes to security, he is always making sure it's all good before it goes live and yes we test it as well before it goes live.