Thanks

Modern warfare 2019 Review

I've started using this cheat in the beginning of May and let me tell you this cheat is beautifully made

ESP- esp is flawless shows everyone on the map and you can customize your distance, this cheat right here is the only one I use the amount of times it comes in clutch is insane.

Menu- very easy to pull it up just hitting the DELETE key, a very easy menu to use great work SC for this

Aimbot- works decent however I dont use it since I play on controller they let you edit and customize alot when it comes to your aiming. I'm assuming it's good since I use the GTA V version of aimbot and that works great too

Radar- works perfectly aswell however dont use it since I use the legit version

Warning system- works as described if someones aiming at you you'll be aware of it

Anything to change/add - Nope the cheat is perfect I wouldnt change it at all everything you need is there

Now I've been using the LEGIT version of the cheat and I just want to say thanks to systemfiles and his team for updating the cheat very quick after updates
    It's been a month havent been banned yet so I'm doing something right lol but great work guys love this cheat my KD def went up after using it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Weeko For This Useful Post:

Scythe (06-03-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review, and time you spent for making one! Glad you're satisfied with our product, enjoy your subscription man!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)