Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Sea of Thieves Coming to Steam.

New to the whole cheat scene, so apologies if this is a dumb question. Sea of Thieves is currently out for windows, and plans to release for Steam on the 4th of June. Curious as to whether the current cheat that's out at the moment will work for the Steam version or will a new one have to be made, and if it will be made. As I said, I'm new to the scene, I know nothing about the process of what makes a cheat work. Appreciate the help!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    We are closely monitoring this piece of news. I can tell you that we indeed have intentions to get the cheat working on Steam platform as well.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

Sgtmedic (06-04-2020)

Thanks
    That's great! Thanks for the reply. How often has it been detected?

Thanks
    Hey, there has been no detection since the release.
    Well, People get manually banned for obvious gameplay, aren't careful enough or don't follow the instructions.

Thanks
    hey does that mean now it currently cant be used for the steam version?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by w0ot View Post
    Hey, there has been no detection since the release.
    Well, People get manually banned for obvious gameplay, aren't careful enough or don't follow the instructions.
    Appreciate the response! Cant wait to jump in. I'll be checking back on the daily to see if a steam version is ready. Thanks again!

Thanks
    is there any update for SOT steam ?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Steam version is now officially supported.

Thanks
    Now to rebuy the game

Thanks
    Hey, new to this forum--[strike] Does the SoT Cheat work with both versions or just the steam version?[/strike]

Nevermind, I can't read it seems.
    Last edited by Sodapop; 06-10-2020 at 09:04 AM.