Thanks

GTAV FIVEM Aimbot and ESP safe ?

Hi,
    I want to know if its safe to use the aimbot and the esp in FiveM, on any server, I'm interested only about these features and I think that if its safe I will buy it.
    Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to know if the cheat works for GTA ONLINE and FIVEM because I play each one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody to answer ? I'm hesitating .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    It works on both versions (FiveM and Online), Aimbot and ESP are "safe" as in they are undetected, so as long as you don't rage you should be good to go.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    But why when I want to buy it I have 2 different subscriptions ? I have to buy only one of them to access both of them ?

Thanks
    If you buying it for FiveM, buy the FiveM subscription, you will have access to FiveM in both of them, there are different subscriptions for other reasons.