Thanks

Questions about the Sea of Thieves cheat

Hello,

I'm interested in the SoT cheat but have some questions about it:

1) Is there some kind of cannon helper, not an aimbot but an UI that helps you figure out where you should aim to hit ships with your cannonballs ?
    2) Is there an ESP for explosive kegs ?
    3) Do you know how the Microsoft anti-cheat works ? If you do, how can I reduce the odds of getting caught ?

Thank you for your time !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hey there,

1. There is no UI/visual helper, but I'm sure @SystemFiles can add the aim spot for cannons and aimbot if you don't want to use it.
    2. There is and even aimbot - Full feature list: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...es-Information
    3. TruePlay is all over the place, but it's mainly their own custom ac that checks all kinds of things. internally we bypass is, but there are external factors. Such as the way you use the cheat, don't rage with it, don't show everyone that you're cheating basically.
    Use common sense and if you have game knowledge it will help you greatly. As long as you keep it legit without any obvious things such as sniping someone constantly when your ship is moving and theirs, you should be good to go for the long run.

However, it is very important to understand that our cheat(s) are not undetectable, they are undetected as of now, but there is always a risk to get banned, if you are not willing to fully accept that risk, then cheating might not be for you or you will have to cheat on a alt (alternative) account to be on the safe side.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hi, thank you for your reply,

I completely understand that no hack will ever be fully safe to use. It would be awesome if that feature could be implemented !

Was does "detected" mean exactly ? Is it like viruses where the ac detects some kind of signature in the code and matches it with a known cheats database ? Would that mean that some components of the cheat are safe to use, and some aren't ?
    Do you know what their internal ac checks ? I usually only play with ESPs on, I suppose my behaviour shouldn't make it obvious that I cheat, especially in a game like SoT, but if it checks for external programs I guess that this doesn't matter

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jvm_jvm View Post
    I completely understand that no hack will ever be fully safe to use. It would be awesome if that feature could be implemented !
    You're asking for the impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by jvm_jvm View Post
    Was does "detected" mean exactly ? Is it like viruses where the ac detects some kind of signature in the code and matches it with a known cheats database ? Would that mean that some components of the cheat are safe to use, and some aren't ?
    Do you know what their internal ac checks ? I usually only play with ESPs on, I suppose my behaviour shouldn't make it obvious that I cheat, especially in a game like SoT, but if it checks for external programs I guess that this doesn't matter
    Detected means exactly what the word means.. the hack is detected by the devs.