Thanks

Just a Suggestion

Hi Systemcheats
    so after I have been using your service I must admit that i think I found my new cheat supplier. it's the only place where i have seen an admin/coder listen to the custommers and because of this the cheats speak for themself. but if there was one itty bitty thing i would like to see a change of it would be more systembots. i know some of the games that currently have systemradar might not be worth makin a systembot for but games such as CSGO etc that still have an active playerbase i think would need a systembot no need for rage hack features just like you have basic in all the other games..You guys have the overall best cheats and i find it sad that i need to go to other provider because i want to cheat a bit in csgo. please consider it i know you are all about security but as a custommer i would like to decide if i want aimbot on or not. dont mean to be rude or disrespectful in any way it was all just a suggestion and i think also future cheats that you guys make should be systembot by default.

hope you would consider it as I would like to support my fav place
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LordOfDoom44 For This Useful Post:

mission156 (05-04-2020)