Thanks

Setting up the cheats

This whole ordeal is new to me and I just wanted to know how to use the cheats before I commit and left there clueless as to how to use them. Do the cheats come with and injector or do I have to go get one? If I have to get one, what is recommended for the cheats here. I just wanted to know how to do it before hand then after I purchase it and be completely oblivious to what to do next.

Thanks
    There is no additional software/injector needed. you will simply have our loader (which you will get after purchase) on your PC. this one you simply start, choose your cheat and click on "load cheat". That's it!
    Quick Forum Navigator

• Need help with your loader installation and first setup? CLICK ME
    • Need support about a cheat? Choose your game, open a thread and we'll help you. CLICK ME
    • Need general support (about the loader for exp.)? CLICK ME

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireVerrater View Post
    This whole ordeal is new to me and I just wanted to know how to use the cheats before I commit and left there clueless as to how to use them. Do the cheats come with and injector or do I have to go get one? If I have to get one, what is recommended for the cheats here. I just wanted to know how to do it before hand then after I purchase it and be completely oblivious to what to do next.
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Guide-English