Thanks

Thumbs up One Day trial Review

I bought a one day trial, you don't get any info that you have to wait for an e-mail, no clue, nothing, so this leads to ask in the forum payment made, after 1 hour you get by mail the instructions to install the loader, is very easy, then you have to read how to use

I play for 2 or 3 hours Battlefield V and the you get banned, supposedly and sell like undectectable but is a lie, thats lead you to ask in the Ban section of the forum while you can, then you can not access anymore

I guess this message is gonna be deleted, and no support or response by Systemcheats, lost my game , my money and lost my time using this supposedly undectectable loader

TL;DR: loader is detected, you get banned, no support from SystemCheats, so save your money

Thanks
    I've used it more than 2-3hrs and haven't been banned you get banned based on how you play not because of dections

Also depending on how you pay you get access to the vip instantly unless there is a payment delay issue

But I've seen people that gotten banned so honestly it's based on how obvious you make it or play weird because I've used this hack for a few months haven't been banned yet on any of the games I've played on

But since this is the review section your allowed to vent how you feel I suppose

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedxx View Post
    I've used it more than 2-3hrs and haven't been banned you get banned based on how you play not because of dections

Also depending on how you pay you get access to the vip instantly unless there is a payment delay issue

But I've seen people that gotten banned so honestly it's based on how obvious you make it or play weird because I've used this hack for a few months haven't been banned yet on any of the games I've played on

But since this is the review section your allowed to vent how you feel I suppose

Correct. Play smart and get those dubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, didn’t see this for review and does not belong.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    No one has every advertised SystemCheats as undetectable, there isn't a cheat on the internet that is undetectable, not sure where you got this idea from.
    Undetected and Undetectable are two very different things.

As far as payments go, you paid with a bank transfer, the wait time for this is entirely out of our control. You would need to pay with a credit or debit card if you want a instant payment to go through.
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...3-payment-made